Our three-form entry school is a safe and stimulating environment where children encounter challenging and creative learning experiences.
Our website will introduce you to our school, give you some basic information about everyday school routines and share with you some of the exciting learning that happens here.
- BUILDING WORK information. Please contact the school office if you have any questions or concerns.
- ASPIRATION DAY was 25th January - look at the video!
- Are your children ever angry or upset? Come and learn how play can help every Friday 9:00 to 10:00 in the Junior Studio with Julianne. Please ask Parul or Jo for more information.
- GREAT NEWS! We are now a school with a gold Healthy Schools London Award!
- Look at our Autumn Term newsletter for an update on the learning this term.
- Bags of Taste are running free cookery courses to find out how to make meals for less than £1.
- See pictures from the Exhibition of Art and Design.
- Visit our blogs to find out all about all of our learning.
- Have a look at our Online Safety advice to help keep your children safe online.
- Come to the BREAKFAST CLUB! Not had enough breakfast?
- Please visit our Parent Page for advice to parents and carers about keeping children and young people safe against radicalisation and extremism.