Remember to send in your work or any questions by emailing email@example.com - put your name and class so we know who has contacted us!
Awaken your mind and body with a yoga adventure inspired by Harry Potter!
Lets warm up:
Remember to also spend at least 20 minutes completing activities on Mathletics, as well as practising your times tables on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Read the poem Sea Fever. Read it twice: once in your head and once out loud.
- Read the Poetry Questions. Think about your answers and then write them as full sentences.
- Use the PowerPoint on possessive apostrophes or, if this is not possible, remind yourself using the Revision Card.
- Complete Sea Fever Sentences.
- Read the copy of Sea Fever without apostrophes for possession.
- Work out where the missing apostrophes go.
- Listen to these two readings of the poem on the clicks below.
- This second reading is by the poet himself. (It’s quite particular!)
- Which reading do you prefer?
- Finally, practice reading Sea Fever out loud until you can read it really confidently.
• Where do you wish to go again? Write and draw your answer
Why not have a go at these fun brain break activities over lunch?
Today, you can create a beautiful garden of recycled flowers using any scrap paper, food packaging, magazines or junk mail you have at home.
- Paper or card as a background.
- Collected paper (Newspaper, junk mail, magazines, food packaging, receipts etc.)
- PVA glue or a glue stick (Sellotape will do if you don’t have any glue at home.
- Scissors (Remember to ask an adult for help if you need it)
This is a tear drop shape to make the petals
Well done for working so hard today, we hope you’ve had a good day!
Now its time to enjoy a funny story "Oi Frog!" Read by actress Liz Carr.
If you have any questions or would like to send your brilliant work for us to see, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it is from!)
See you tomorrow for another day of great home learning, have a lovely evening!