Class 8 artists spent the afternoon with Liz and Hanna drawing in the meadow.
We tried out a different method of sharing our ideas in PSHCE today while learning about emotional needs. Charlotte wrote each need on a piece of paper and we then silently walked around the room adding our ideas and building on the contribution of others. We also wrote some tips for what to do if you feel that an emotional need is not being met.
We enjoyed this way of sharing our ideas because:
- "it was quiet and peaceful"
- "it gave us more time to think"
- "we didn't have to wait to share an idea"
- "everyone could have a go"
- "you got to solve people's problems (which they might not want to say aloud) anonymously"
Most of Class 9 have finished their DT toys. They all have a lever to move part of the toy but some children have also added a magnet so that the toy appears to pick something up when it moves. We have had a really interesting time developing our Design Technology skills and are very grateful to Tony for all the time that he has spent teaching us.