Let's spark those brain cells on the first day back of this half term. We have a quick fire activity to begin your day with...
Look carefully at this London Underground Map. If you are at Liverpool Street, what line would you take to get to Euston Station?
9-9.30 P.E. with Joe Wicks
1st lesson: Numeracy
2nd lesson: Literacy
3rd lesson: Art
This Lesson includes:
- 1 inspirational video about how artworks can tell stories
- 3 practical videos about painting, collage, and printmaking
- 1 activity to create your own artwork
Click on the link below to access all the lesson resources.
The story can be about something that has happened to you, or completely made up. Let your imagination run wild!
Some possible story ideas:
- ask an adult to tell you their favourite memory of childhood
- a scene from a book you love
- an event that has happened to you during isolation.
Do remember to send us your artwork to year6@bgfjs.
End of the day
Today, we bring you chapter 1.