It's the start of a new month!
Let's continue from yesterday and look at another activity to help us think about adjusting to our new secondary school in September. In this activity we are focusing on what you would like your new school to know about you.
Remember there is always someone you can turn to if you would like to talk about your feelings. You could talk to a member of your family or someone at Blue Gate Fields Junior school using the email@example.com email address. You could also contact Julianne or Kaz on their school email address which is: firstname.lastname@example.org
9-9.30 P.E. with Joe Wicks
1st lesson: Numeracy
2nd lesson: Literacy
3rd lesson: Spanish
Listen to this video on the colours and repeat the word with the videos!
End of the day
First, spend some time thinking about the questions below:
- Did you enjoy the story? Why?
- Was it similar/different to other stories you have read? Why?
- What key events took place in the story?
- How did Willie's and Mr Tom's character evolve throughout the story?
- Was there a moral or hidden message to the story?
- Did you enjoy Michelle Magorian's style of writing? Why?
Salma, Mark and Hanna