- Why do we not all have the same size feet?
- Why do we all have different-coloured eyes?
- Why do we all have different features?
- Why do we sleep at different times?
- What might it feel like to be in someone else's body or mind?
- Why do we all have different voices?
- Why are some people shorter and others taller?
- Why don't we all have the same brain?
As part of our unit about skeletons and muscles, we built on our observations about similarities in human skeletons to ask questions about how we, as humans, might be different. Questions we came up with included: