Buenos Dias Year 3s!
Thank you again for all your amazing efforts this week. We have really enjoyed looking at all your work which you have sent through. You have done a superb job and should be very proud of yourselves!
We have also planned some fun activities and games for you this weekend! Look on the year 3 blog this weekend if you would like to find something fun to do.
For parents and carers:
Please use this button to fill in a form to find out if you are eligible for help in increasing your mobile data allowance.
Remember to mark yourself in the register
1. Let us start off with ADJECTIVES!
Adjectives are words which describe nouns. For example:
The gigantic bear growled. (gigantic is the adjective and bear is the noun)
A playful kitten lives with me.
Click the button below to practice your knowledge on adjectives.
2. Our lesson for today is all about using commands and rhetorical questions to persuade. Click the button below to find out more. Remember to pause the video if you need to.
3. Please remember to login to your active learn to read some of your books and answer the quizzes. Click the button below to go to the login page.
1. To begin, click the image below to go to a number spinning wheel. Spin the wheel to get a number. Spin the wheel again to get a second number. Now add these numbers together as quick as you can. For example: If I land on 10 and then on 2, my answer will be 12. Play this game five times or more if you wish.
3. Complete the challenge below on converting pounds to pence and writing different amounts in words. The first one is done for you. See if you can complete the one beneath it.
Enjoy your lunch!
Remember to let someone in your family know what you have been up to.
Look at the picture below and think about how many numbers you can see?
We will be learning about SKELETONS AND MUSCLES!
1. Function of the Skeleton and why it is important - watch until 0:38 seconds
2. Names of the bones found on the skeleton - click the picture below
3. Fun facts about the human skeleton
Activity: Name the different parts of the skeleton below:
Enjoy this hilarious story to end off your Friday learning - Carla's Sandwich by Debbie Herman.
You’ve worked so hard today! Remember to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us how you’re getting on.
Have a lovely weekend and we look forward to seeing you next week Monday, for another day of remote learning!
Remember to look at the year 3 blog this weekend if you would like to find some activities to do.
Louise, Tatiana, Bonnie and Robyn