Remember to email us at email@example.com with your wonderful work and don’t forget to write your name.
Here is today’s timetable:
1). You can download the worksheet here.
Watch the video below to remind yourself what inference is.
- First, read the story carefully and look out for clues to help you work out what is happening.
- After, read the questions carefully, look out for key words and answer in full sentences.
Click here to roll a dice.
You can download the worksheet here
Remind yourself how to use < less than .
> greater than
Remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds!
Riddle: What word is spelled wrong in every dictionary?
Answer at the end of the day!
Take a look at his most famous artworks.
He didn’t plan what he was going to draw or paint and just used chance and accident.
This is called automatism, have a go yourself!
- Get a piece of paper and a pencil. Put your pencil on the paper. Then close your eyes and let your pencil draw all over the paper. Now open your eyes. You have just made your first piece of automatism!
- Maybe get another colour and add another layer.
- paints- watercolours are best
- string (not essential)
- a pipet (not essential)
- a straw (not essential)