If you would like to build a Viking Long-ship, follow these instructions:
You will need: scissors, coloured paper, pencil, colouring pens, a ruler and a piece of wood for the mast.
- Cut out the hull template.
- Fold the hull carefully.
- Rip or cut the coloured paper into small strips so that it looks like wood.
- Glue the strips onto the Viking ship on both sides.
- Selloptape both sides of the ship carefully and neatly.
- With the paper, fold the edges neatly to make a seat.
- Stick the seat onto both sides of the ship.
- Make a hole in the seat to fit the mast into.
- Attach the sail to the stick.
- Cut out eight circles and colour them.
- Stick four on one side and four on the other to make the Viking shields.