1. Listen to a story Listen to Voices in the Park. https://youtu.be/58kla7Ghxas
• What did you like about the story? Which was your favourite character? Why do you think the author wrote this book?
2. Read the different voices
• Read Voice A, B, C and D. (They are in a different order to the book).
• Read Voices Questions and write your answers as clear sentences.
3. Now for some writing
• Imagine what the two dogs might have noticed most about the trip to the park. Write notes about your ideas on Victoria and Albert.
• Choose one of the dogs and write about the trip to the park in their voice.
Well done. You can check your answers to the Voices Questions at the end of the pack. Show your writing to a grown-up. Show them how you have made the dog spot and notice different things to the other voices in the story.
Try the Fun-Time Extra Try writing about something that happens in your house in at least two different voices.
Get the activities off the whiterose link and then check out the answers. Then click on 'BBC Bitesize' for more activities and questions. Check your answers at the end by scrolling to the bottom of the PDFs - check what mistakes you made so you can learn from them next time.