Here is today’s timetable:
1) Read the poem: ‘All Creatures’
- Read All Creatures. Read it in your head at first and then read it out loud. Try to find the rhythm of the poem as you read.
- Think about the poem. What do you like about it? Is there anything that you dislike? Does it remind you of anything or anyone? What patterns can you find? (Look for rhyme and alliteration).
- Follow the instructions on the Poem Planner to plan a poem called ‘All Animals’.
- Write your finished poem out carefully.
Try the Fun-Time Extras
- Illustrate (draw) your poem.
- Can you practise performing your poem?