Before you listen and watch have a think about these questions:
- What feelings or atmosphere does it create for you? No right or wrong answers!
- What instruments can you hear being played? (Answer later in the worksheet).
- Some of you know about ‘time signature’ (how many beats in a bar we count/feel in the music), can you work out what the time signature is here? (HINT feel the pulse/main beat and try counting in 4, 3, & 6 and see which one feels right. (Answer later in the worksheet).
- Do you think the music and the animation/drawings match well? What did you notice about how they connected (or maybe didn’t connect for you)? Again, no right or wrong questions for this question.
- Have any of you made a snowman or snow woman before? Can you draw a picture of the one you drew?
- If it snows again you could make one!
- You could make up a dance for the song ‘walking in the air’, do you think fast or slow movements would work best?