Jasminara, Nasima and Louise's group
2. Retell the story
• Use Sinbad and the Old Man to retell the story in four parts (page 3).
• Decide the four most important scenes and use words and pictures to show them.
3. Remind yourself about Prepositions
• Use the PowerPoint on Prepositions (slide 7 to end) or, if this is not possible, use the Revision Card to remind yourself about prepositions.
• Complete Expanding Noun Phrases (page 5) by re-writing the noun phrase and adding a prepositional phrase. Write neatly.
• If you want, look on page 6 for Suggestions on Expanding Noun Phrases.
• If you can, take on the challenge!
Try the Fun-Time Extras
• Use your four-scene story to help you practise telling the story of Sinbad and the Old Man. Watch how Wilf tells the story. Can you tell it as expressively?
Vicky and Bonnie's group
Please email us if you have any questions!
Nasima, Louise and Jasminara's groups
Today you are going to be looking at an introduction to line graphs.
Watch the video for WEEK 10 LESSON 3 to remind you of the different methods to help you do this - remember to pause the video when it asks you a question to give you some thinking time. Watch it more than once if you would like.
Then click on 'BBC Bitesize' - read and watch the extra information then complete the activities at the bottom of the page. Don't forget to check your answers using the answer sheet provided on the website.
Vicky and Bonnie's groups
Today you will be comparing millilitres and litres using fractions. To begin, please watch the video from BBC Bitesize to refresh your memory on capacity.
Next, complete the lesson and quiz on Oak Academy.
You have been doing a lot of work while at home! Today we are going to do a bit of review.
The first video is of a famous soccer player who is from Argentina! Argentina is a country in South America where they speak Spanish. Listen to the video he made to review your numbers 1-10!
Los Extraterrestres del planeta Saturno!