Here is today's timetable:
Join Joe and the whole family, for a great 30 minute workout and remember to drink lots of water after!
Lets warm up:
Watch the video on White Rose Home learning - Year 4 -Autumn Week 5 : Number: Addition & Subtraction LESSON 3
Joke: What is a witch's favourite subject in school?
Answer: Spelling! : )
Today we are focusing on the oa sound. Watch the video below and join in, saying the sounds loud and clearly.
- Complete the Cloze Activity and then read out loud the sentences you have written to check they make sense. They should be in the present perfect form.
- Imagine that the man is writing to his family to explain why he has left his job. What will he say to them?
- Write a postcard from the man to his family. Try to include at least one sentence in the present perfect form.
Try the Fun-Time Extras.
- Design the picture side of the man's postcard that you have just written.
- Write a postcard to send to somebody that you haven't seen for a while.
If you don't have access to a computer reading a magazine or a newspaper counts too!
Riddle: It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?
Answer at the end of the day!
Watch the video of how to play "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/ Wonderful World". You'll be using these cords:
Today you are going to make a fun Optical Toy called a Thaumatrope.
- pencil or pen
- rolling of masking tape, plastic lid, or another circular shape to trace
- hole punch
- 2 rubber bands
Well done for working so hard today, we hope you’ve had a good day!
Answer to the riddle: your name.
Now it is time to sit back and listen to a story with illustrator and author Sophy Henn.
If you have any questions or would like to send your brilliant work for us to see, email us at email@example.com (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it is from!)
See you tomorrow, have a lovely evening!