If you do have any questions or would like to hear from us or even send in your beautiful work, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you all.
Here is today's timetable:
Lesson 1: PE with Joe
Lesson 2: Maths
Lesson 3: Literacy
1. Watch this video about wolves by wildlife expert, Steve Backshall
2. When you have finished, make notes about 3-5 things that you remember from the documentary.
5. Answer the questions to the report you chose to read - Wolf Report 1 questions (page 8) or Wolf Report 2 questions (page 9).
6. In your own words, write some facts you have learnt on a picture of a wolf. You can draw your own wolf or use the picture (page 10).
Something extra ...
Read the poem, ‘A wolf in the park’. Can you learn some or all of it by heart? Can you write another verse? Can you make some illustrations that would fit the different verses?
Lesson 4: PSHCE
Draw a picture of your happy place. A place where you feel calm, relax and happy. Look at the some of the ideas below:
1. Why is this your happy place?
2. What makes you feel calm and relaxed?
3. What can you do when you don't feel calm?
Remember, to do our best learning we need calm, focussed minds.
End of the day: Story time with Patrick Ryan
Remember you should be aiming to read for at least 20-30 minutes every day, either on Active Learn (Bug Club) or with a book.
See you tomorrow for another day of learning!