Learn how to ground and balance your super sonic energy!
Lets warm up:
Remember to also spend at least 20 minutes completing activities on Mathletics, as well as practising your times tables on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do you remember Ananse, the character from our story this week?
- Look at this picture of Ananse and think about how you could describe this character?
- Look at this Ananse illustration and imagine what might be happening.
- Using your answers to help, now plan out a story of Ananse based on your ideas.
- Use words and pictures on Story Planner to help you plan your story.
- Remember most stories have a Beginning, Build Up, Problem, Resolution and Ending.
- Write your story about Ananse.
- Try to include some adverbials in your writing.
- This Adverbial Bank may help you...
- Read the story of Ananse, the Even-Handed judge or find someone to read it to you. This is the story that originally goes with the illustration. How does it compare to yours? Is anything the same? What is different?
If you don't have access to a computer reading a magazine or a newspaper counts too!
Hola Todos! Hello Everyone!
Como estan? How are you?
Today we are going to be learning vocabulary about winter through song!
1.Listen to this video from Rockalingua.
First, just listen to understand the pronunciation and think about what the words may mean! After, listen again and join in trying to say the vocabulary!
If you're having trouble seeing the video, just use our school login!
Well done for working so hard today, we hope you’ve had a good day!
Now it is time to laugh and giggle with the wonderful Michael Rosen reading one of my favourite poems -CHOCOLATE CAKE!
If you have any questions or would like to send your brilliant work for us to see, email us at email@example.com (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it is from!)
See you tomorrow for another day of great home learning, have a lovely evening!