Remember to send in your work or any questions by emailing email@example.com - put your name and class so we know who has contacted us!
To celebrate World Book Day why not have a go at making some World Book Day paper chains?
Or have a go at the World Book Day Scavenger Hunt.
Breathe and use the force to help stretch your mind and body.
Lets warm up:
Today we are reviewing the ph sound, which is found in "take a photo"
- Read Snow, Mrs Sprockett’s Strange Machine and The Moon.
- Choose your favourite of these three poems.
- Read Performance Questions. Think about your answers for your favourite poem and make notes about them.
- Practise performing your poem until you are really confident.
Try these Fun-Time Extras
- Can you teach somebody else to memorise the poem, ‘Revenge’?
- Can you carefully handwrite your favourite poem?
Why not spend some time thinking about what your are proud of during this lockdown.
¡Hola a todos! (Hello everyone!)
Today we are going to be learning dias de la semana (days of the week)
- What class makes the girl like Mondays?
- Why does she like Tuesdays?
- Where does she go on Saturdays with her friends?
- Who does she visit on Sundays?
Click the picture below and use these log in details to play!
Log in details:
Well done for working so hard today, we hope you’ve had a good day!
Now its time to enjoy a great story "The Case of the Missing Carrot Cake" read by Wanda Sykes.
If you have any questions or would like to send your brilliant work for us to see, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it is from!)
Have a lovely weekend and we are so looking forward to seeing you all on Monday!