Class 4: 10:30am
Class 5: 11:00am
Class 6: 11:30am
Check your school email account to find the link for the meeting. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any problems logging into your school email account. This video from Dan will also help.
Lesson 1: PE with Joe
Lesson 2: Maths
Time for another brain break. Go grab yourself a drink and talk to someone about how you’re doing! Remember to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds if you’re getting something to eat or after going to the toilet.
Break time activity (click on the image to download):
Lesson 3: Literacy
• Listen to the author read Henry’s Freedom Box.
• What did you notice in the story this second time? Which of the two readings do you prefer?
• Read Extract 1 for yourself.
• Challenge yourself to read Extracts 2 and 3.
• Read Henry’s Freedom Box Questions and write your answers.
• Choose the three events from the story that you think are most important.
• Make an illustration for each one and write a caption that explains it.
Well done. Share your work with a grown up. Explain your answers to Henry’s Freedom Box Questions. Together read the Answers together.
Try the Fun-Time Extra
• Practise reading Extract 1 out loud. Read it to somebody else and then use your Key Events to tell them the rest of the story.
Remember to also spend 30 minutes reading books and answering questions on Active Learn Primary or heading over to the 'Reading at home' page.
It’s time to relax. First things first, remember to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds before you eat! What will you be devouring for lunch today? Something mouth-watering and deliciously healthy?
Lunch time activity (click here to find out more):
Lesson 4: Science
End of the day: Story time - Paddington and the Grand Tour
Remember you should be aiming to read for at least 20-30 minutes every day, either on Active Learn (Bug Club) or with a book. You can also access online books on the school's Home Learning Page under 'Reading at Home'.
If you have any questions or would like to send your lovely work for us to see, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it's from!)
See you tomorrow for another day of learning!