Class 4: 10:30am
Class 5: 11:00am
Class 6: 11:30am
Check your school email account to find the link for the meeting. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems logging into your school email account. This video from Dan will also help.
Lesson 1: PE with Joe
Lesson 2: Maths
Time for another brain break. Go grab yourself a drink and talk to someone about how you’re doing! Remember to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds if you’re getting something to eat or after going to the toilet.
Break time activity (click on the image to download):
Lesson 3: Literacy
For today's phonics lesson we are going to focus on the 'e-e' sound. Watch the video below and have a go.
1. Look carefully at an illustration
• Look at the picture of Duck and Bird.
• What is happening in the story before this picture? What will happen just after? (Use your Story Summary from Day 1 to remind you).
• Listen to the music that goes with this part of the story:
• What do you picture when you hear this music? How could you describe the picture in your head?
• Imagine all the things that Duck and Bird might have said in their argument? What else might they have boasted about? How might they have insulted each other?
• Write your ideas on Duck and Bird Arguments.
• Write a paragraph that tells this part of the story.
• Include some direct speech in your writing.
Use the Revision Card to remind you about how to do this.
Try the Fun-Time Extra Watch the second part of the musical version of the story:
It’s time to relax. First things first, remember to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds before you eat! What will you be devouring for lunch today? Something mouth-watering and deliciously healthy?
Lunch time activity:
(Click here to for the instructions or click on the image to download a template)
Lesson 4: Science
For today's starter you have a quiz to remind yourself on solid, liquid and gas. Click on the button to begin.
I predict that the ice cube will _____ because...
In my opinion, I think the ice cube will _____. I know this because...
End of the day: Story time - I Want My Hat Back & Beegu
Remember you should be aiming to read for at least 20-30 minutes every day, either on Active Learn (Bug Club) or with a book. You can also access online books on the school's Home Learning Page under 'Reading at Home'.
If you have any questions or would like to send your lovely work for us to see, email us at: email@example.com (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it's from!)
See you tomorrow for another day of learning!