Here is today's timetable:
PE with Joe Wicks
Watch the video on White Rose Home learning - year 4 - Week 11: Number: Multiplication and Division LESSON 1 (divide by 1 and itself) to remind you of the different methods to help you do this - remember to pause the video when it asks you a question to give you some thinking time. Watch it more than once if you would like.
Joke: What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Answer: Between us, something smells!
Remember, if you have any questions or would like to send your work for us to see or tell us funny jokes, email us at: email@example.com (don't forget to include your name on the email so we know who it's from!)
• Watch the video on the link below (from 1:03 to 5:45)
• What do you like about the story? Which was your favourite part? What lessons could someone learn from it?
• Read each story again. Write a single sentence summary for each story. Try to sum up the whole story in just one sentence.
• Can you act out one of the stories? You could write a script and give roles to people in your house or you could act it out with toys.
• Can you research and find out more about lions, hyenas, porcupines or rats?
• Can you make up another story with lions, hyenas, porcupines or rats?
Riddle: I am light and seem to have no substance at all. But even the strongest person in the world can’t hold me for very long. What am I?
(The answer will be revealed at the end of the day...)
Remember you should be aiming to read for at least 20-30 minutes every day, either on Active Learn (Bug Club) or with a book.
Have a lovely evening and see you tomorrow for another day of learning.
(The answer to lunch time’s riddle is…BREATH!)