• Look at Dragon Pictures (page 2). What can you spot in each picture that someone else might not notice?
• Read Dragon Questions (page 5). How many can you answer?
• Check your answers with Dragon Answers (page 6).
• Write a Multiple-Choice Quiz (page 7). Write three options for each question: the right answer, a close answer and a ridiculous answer. Don’t always put these in the same order.
• Try your quiz out on some other people. How many can they get right?
3. Invent your own dragon
• Draw your own dragon. Write a description of it. You can make up your information!
• Look at the Top Trumps example (page 9). Make a Top Trump card for your dragon. You could make Top Trump cards for the six other dragons too.
Create a painted elephant with a beautiful sunset background.
Look at the examples of painted elephants and sunsets on these PowerPoint slides.
Now grab some paper and paints or colouring pens to start creating your painted elephants. You can use the elephant templates below. Click on them to print them out or you can make the big on the computer screen and trace over them. You can zoom in or out of the pictures to make them bigger or smaller.