We are certain for those of you celebrating Eid this weekend, preparations must be in full swing! All the Year 6 teachers would like to wish you a most wonderful Eid with your family, full of happiness and not to forget all the mouth-watering food! We'd love to see photos of you dressed in your best! Send them to year6@bgfjs.
Let's see what we have lined up for today.
9-9.30 PE with Joe
1st lesson: Numeracy
2nd lesson: Literacy
Letters from Lockdown
We'd love to read your letters so please send them to us at year6@bgfjs
3rd lesson: Computing
Watch the video: How does the Internet Work – Data Centre Canada
End of the day
First, spend some time thinking about the questions below:
- Did you enjoy the story? Why?
- Was it similar/different to other stories you have read? Why?
- What key events took place in the story?
- Was there a moral or hidden message to the story?
- Did you enjoy JK Rowling's style of writing? Why?
We will be back in a week's time.
Salma, Mark and Hanna