Don't forget to send in your home learning to us, either as an image or on a document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your name and class when submitting your work to us. You could send your work in using your school email address we taught you how to use last term. Just to remind you how to do this, go to the Gmail login page, the email address is you school user name followed by @bgfjs.org and the password is your school login password (Password).
If you want to have a chat, Julianne and Kaz are available using the email address below.
Make sure that you use your parents email to write to them.
We love the positive messages on here...Use your favourite message as an affirmation and hold onto it, especially at times in the day when you're feeling blue.
1st lesson: Literacy
- Add thoughts bubbles to show what they are really thinking, feeling, hoping or regretting
- Write their conversation using direct speech punctuation. Don’t forget to add in stage direction to provide further clarity about the speaker.
- Add in a narrator (or make one of the speakers the first person recounter) and build a short scene around it.
This part includes:
- two videos of Dianne Buswell reading extracts from the book
- three activities
2nd lesson: Maths
2) Spend 15 mins at least on Times Tables Rock Stars.
It is important you watch the video lesson first and then have a go at the activities underneath the video screen.
Choose whichever multiplication method you understand best if you are unsure about using the long multiplication method. It would be a good idea to round the numbers to enable you to find an approximate answer first and check it against your actual answer. You can then check to see if you've made a careless place value error.
I have included the answers for you to check once you've completed as much of the activity as you can do.
Remember you can write out the activities and calculations on paper, you don't need to print them out.
3rd lesson: Art
See you at 9am tomorrow.