Good Morning year 6 home learners!
We've prepared some work for students that are currently unable to come into school.
Remember you can submit your work or contact your teachers by E-mailing email@example.com.
P.E. with Joe Wicks
You have two literacy tasks for today:
1) Spend at least 30 minutes reading stories and answering questions on Active Learn Primary. Click on the button on the right to open Active Learn Primary.
2) Watch the Oak Academy video lesson about the historical context of Oliver Twist. Remember to complete the activities that they give you.
Take a 15 minute break. Have a stretch and a glass of water.
You have three maths activities for today:
1) Spend 30 minutes on Add and Subtract activities on Mathletics.
2) Spend at least 15 minutes practicing your times tables on Times Table Rockstars.
3) Work through the Oak Academy lesson "Adding and subtracting 1-digit numbers to/from 3-digit numbers".